Multiple Locations: Las Vegas, NV, USA • United States
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Talent Agent takes responsibility for the delivery of sales and operations of their personal desk and functions well in a team environment – Together We Win. The position requires a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working independently and with a team to achieve goals, meet quotas, bring forward fresh sales strategies to increase client satisfaction and to grow sales. Strong knowledge of Contingent, Project, Freelance, Referred and Direct Hire staffing infrastructures is a must. Operate a highly profitable desk while embracing the company’s core values.
- Qualify, acquire, service, maintain and expand client base
- Obtain and negotiate terms of job orders (temp, temp to full-time and full-time) solicited from the business community
- Form a solid partnership with the Recruiter to foster effective and result orientated recruitment and placement strategies
- Negotiate compensation, match, and supervise qualified Healthcare Professionals to the clients’ specific job requirements
- Effectively market qualified Healthcare Professionals to respective employers creating a result
- Accountable for your activity and attainment of KPIs
- Meet and exceed personal productivity requirements increasing new clients, getting candidates placed and obtaining targets for job orders
- Complete understanding of all aspects of company operations
- Maintain accurate attendance records
- People Matter. Review your performance and career progression weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually (Performance Standards).
- Responsible for your ongoing training and development
- Develop and maintain sales strategies to promote new and existing client development
- Demonstrate active listening to all requests, ideas, suggestions and grievances of Healthcare Professionals and respond as appropriate
- Comply with all reporting requirements and company campaigns
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Actively campaign target accounts – heavy sales
- Maintain performance standards and increase sales for temporary billing and full time cash-in
- Maintain credit and collection standards in accordance with company policies
- Maintain accurate records including timely data entry in OANet of sales, order fulfillment activity
- Maximize cash-in by utilizing the company’s business philosophy and sales techniques
- Effectively manage all collections and aging of own accounts referring to manager when necessary
- Process weekly temporary payroll
- Comply with Corporate expense report guidelines.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Service orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and retain a team
- Excellent verbal/written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven negotiator
- Trustworthy Detail-orientated
- Advanced computer skills
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Possess the knowledge and confidence to effectively develop clients via telephone
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to excel in a goal oriented sales environment
- Standing: Carrying up to 25lbs
- Sitting: Sitting up to 8 hours a day
- Walking: Minimal to Moderate
- Repetitive Motion: Telephone Use, Keyboard Activity, Reaching and Grasping
- Air Travel: Light to Moderate
- Driving: Moderate
- Lifting (lbs): Up to 25lbs
Other Job Compensation: This position has no additional compensation.
Computer/System Skills Requirements:
<p>The Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.</p> <p>The Know Your Rights poster is available here:<br><a href="https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2023-06/22-088_EEOC_KnowYourRights6.12.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Know Your Rights</a></p> <p>The pay transparency policy is available here:<br><a href="https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pay Transparency</a></p> <p>If you believe, you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.<br><br>The Company participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.</p> <p><a href="https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">E-Verify Poster</a></p>
We are very excited to offer an array of benefit programs for our employees.
Internal staff hires working 30 or more hours per week will be offered robust plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident, LTD, pet discount coverage, legal coverage, identity theft, discount perks, and credit union. Most plans include a generous employer contribution in addition to the employee’s contribution.
Eligible employees can enroll with an effective date the first of the month following 60 days of employment. A minimum of 6 paid sick days are offered per year unless part time or covered under a local ordinance that requires a greater number of paid sick days. Paid time off accrues immediately at 2 hours per semi-monthly pay period for full time employees, and a prorated amount for part time employees based on the percentage of a 40 hour work week worked. Accrual increases with tenure at certain anniversary dates. The Company offers 11 paid holidays.
The Company also offers a 401k program with an employer match, with employee contributions beginning the month following enrollment.
Grade: S 05
Pay Min: 24.0400
Pay Mid: 27.6400
Pay Max: 31.2500
Additional EEO 2:
Additional EEO 3:
Hours: Normal daytime business hours Monday through Friday
Day 1: Monday
Day 2: Tuesday
Day 3: Wednesday
Day 4: Thursday
Day 5: Friday